Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mud, Sweat & Rain!

Well over the past week, both Travis and I came down with a terrible bug that left us fully congested. I'll spare you all those icky details we all deal with when we're sick. Anyways, as soon as I could move again, we sucked it up and joined some of our teammates for HILL REPEATS on Tuesday, March 13th. It's exactly what it sounds like. Run up a hill, come back down and run up it again and again and again. 7 times to be exact. The trail our coach was going to have us run on was too muddy (think ski slope) so we improvised and got it done. Did I think I was going to hack up a lung because I was still sick? SURE, but I was glad I did it and it was just what I needed to get back some confidence after not feeling so stellar just a day before. We have a motto on our team: "NO WIMPS."

No comments:

Post a Comment