Monday, February 27, 2012

I Biffed It. No Biggie!

What do you do when you BIFF it? Well, after a little "wog" (walk/jog) from the restroom before heading out for last Saturday's run, I tripped while cutting through a little pathway between two bushes. GRR, where'd that dang bump in the ground magically appear from? Like most people who take a little spill, the first thing you do is snap back up and kinda look to see who's watching! It's alright, I'm with my TNT peeps and all is good. Did it hurt, yup a tad..."Dirt off your shoulder," shake it off and get ready to run (thankful that I didn't twist or sprain anything). BEST PART!!! I see this random dude wearing this awesome shirt (see below). LOL (No he did not see the biff.)

If you like this pic, go visit our fundraising page will ya? Thanks for reading! CLICK HERE to visit the fundraising page and donate please! Thanks. -Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment